Plot a Memorable Path to Success!
In The Most Important Graph in the World, Tony Buzan offers an eye-opening and energising theory for what lies at the heart of any kind of personal or business success – your memory.
How to Remember… and Be Remembered!
Through his ‘Most Important Graph’, Tony reveals how even a simple understanding of memory and its improvement can instantly and dramatically change your life – helping you both remember and be remembered in anything you do.
This amazing graph shines a spotlight on the 7.5 key principles of human memory and opens up new possibilities for managing yourself and influencing others, gifting you with complete self-management and personal empowerment.
A Graph? Or a ‘Formula for Life’?
The ‘Most Important Graph’ isn’t just a graph about memory – it’s a ‘Formula for Life’. Use it to plot a successful path through any task, communication or venture:
- Deliver speeches and presentations that hit the mark
- Acquire more and more new skills
- Enjoy positive social interactions and harmonious relationships
- Plan any kind of event or meeting
- Develop PR and marketing with real impact
- Design unique products and services
- Raise your creativity and intelligence
- Bring clients to your door
- Maximise your time
- Protect your legacy
With the ‘Most Important Graph’ to hand, you can turn life’s tiresome troughs into positive peaks – peaks of enjoyment, memory, creativity and performance.
So make a start on your very own success graph, TODAY!